As a .NET developer, the incumbent will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying software solutions, in addition to providing system maintenance and support. Working in the entrepreneurial environment, you will get a chance to put your ideas to work by creating applications from scratch, delivering functional and scalable solutions, and enhancing existing systems by increasing speed, accuracy, and productivity.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Work with the development team on new features, enhancements and fix existing system bugs
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Revise, update, refactor code
- Remain abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact on your work
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related degrees
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, but candidates having up to 3 years of experience in programming will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Expertise in C# .NET
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with SQL Server, NoSQL, or other database technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures
- Good understanding of Data services
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent critical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Prior experience of working on Aws and Azure would be a PLUS!