About Astera Software
Astera Software is the first company to deliver a truly unified end-to-end data management platform that addresses all the data extraction, transformation, integration and management needs of the modern enterprise, seamlessly connecting both on-premise and Cloud-based structured and unstructured data sources. The Astera platform is a code-free, self-service solution that radically simplifies the way enterprises build and execute their data pipelines to bridge the gap between data and insights. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and government agencies around the world.
This position can be supported from a remote work location and will report to the Vice President of Global Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Astera’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Astera’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- Sell-to and develop relationships with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO level.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience selling enterprise software to Fortune 1000 accounts
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Healthcare: Medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
- 401(k) savings plan