About the job
We are looking for an experienced technical recruiter to manage the end-to-end recruitment process for recruiting top-notch “Tech Talent” for our company. The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge about various positions in the software industry and a strong network within the fraternity. The incumbent should be able to plan recruitment strategies and foster trusting relationships with potential hires to create robust talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with the hiring managers to identify current and future tech-resource needs and develop (or revise) the job descriptions according to the job specifications.
- Create and launch a regular stream of innovative technical recruitment marketing campaigns for select talent communities.
- Create and implement outbound recruiting plans to approach prospective candidates and maintain talent pools proactively.
- Manage the full-lifecycle recruiting process to meet the various technical staffing goals across all levels within the organization.
- Source candidates using a variety of creative, cost-effective, and diverse methods, including direct sourcing, networking, internet research, including niche platforms like Stack Overflow and Github, and referrals.
- Research and develop appropriate candidate testing processes and optimize existing recruitment procedures.
- Implement recruiting metrics to track hiring success and enable data-driven hiring decisions.
- Actively work toward building academic linkage with the universities for improving outreach to emerging tech talent.
- Participate in tech conferences, job fairs, and meetups to network with IT experts and professionals and maintain a presence in the tech community.
- Proactively research and monitor market trends to gain a competitive advantage.
What You’ll Need
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a relevant field.
- 3-4 years of experience specifically in technical recruitment
- Solid knowledge of various sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting, headhunting, and Boolean Search)
- Thorough understanding of technical roles in the software industry (Developers, QA Engineers, etc.)
- Familiarity with commonly used technical jargon, languages, and various tech stack.
- Experience with a variety of interviewing techniques, particularly in competency-based
- Ability to think like a marketer and create unique and effective drip marketing campaigns for select talent communities.
- Solid experience with professional social media tools like LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Proven success in inspiring key decision-makers in the assessment and selection process with a consultative approach.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based, dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle relationship-based multilocation recruitment.
- Working knowledge of ATS (MS Dynamics 365) would be a plus!
- Possess a self-motivated and initiative-taking attitude.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation capability.
- Customer-centric mindset and strong advocate of best-in-class recruiting experience.