About Astera Software
Based in Westlake Village, California, Astera Software is a profitable, fast-growing company specializing in the data management space. Our mission is to empower end-users with approachable, no-code data management solutions. Astera’s product line spans a range of data management solutions including no-code data warehousing, data integration, ETL/ELT, and analytics. Our customers include the biggest Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and government agencies around the world.
Although the company is based in California, the position can be remote.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and execute outbound multi-channel prospecting strategy. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer engagement to exceed assigned sales targets
- Drive opportunity creation, deal progression, and closure of new business within defined account segmentation
- Define and execute go-to-market strategy by identifying pipeline gains within whitespace accounts
- Track activity in Salesforce
- Own and understand the customers’ needs on both a business and technical level to create a strategic plan of action
- Have ownership in large, diverse, complex territories and/or products
- Continuously establish and maintain relationships with channel partners
- Define and execute upon go-to-market strategy to identify incremental pipeline gains and revenue within whitespace accounts. Align and collaborate with sales ecosystem (Field Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, Customer Success and Renewals) to implement go-to-market and generate net new business
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of relevant sales experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce, MS Office & LinkedIn Navigator
- Functioning knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Lake, Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Database, Business Intelligence, and or overall Enterprise data platforms
- Effective presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives
- Experience selling within the software sales industry including actively partnering with technical sales specialists
- Leverages industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives
- Healthcare: Medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days