The role involves providing technical pre-sales support to the sales team and demonstrating the value of Astera’s products to potential clients. The position involves understanding customer requirements, guiding product installation and configuration, delivering customer training, collaborating with cross-functional teams, conducting feature research, and contributing to product documentation and knowledge base enhancement.
What You’ll Do
- Provide technical pre-sales support, assisting the sales team in demonstrating the value of our data integration products to prospective clients. This includes developing and presenting technical demonstrations, proof of concepts as well as responding to technical inquiries.
- Actively engage in customer success activities like on-boarding, training, troubleshooting, and maintaining strong relationships with our customers.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions.
- Guide clients through the installation and configuration process of our products and ensure smooth integration with their existing systems.
- Deliver training to customers, ensuring they fully understand how to use our products to their maximum potential.
- Work closely with other team members, including software engineers and data scientists, to improve product functionality and address customer needs.
- Do feature research and prepare technical documents and reports to enhance our product documentation and contribute to our knowledge base.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in data science, computer science, statistics, engineering, or any other related field
- Fresh Graduates or Professionals with 1+ years of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to the team and stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills to demonstrate product-based solutions to prospective customers
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Exceptional attention to detail to ensure the best possible solution for our customers.
- Able to learn new technologies and tools rapidly to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of Databases, Data Warehousing, Data Science and Analytics, API, Data Modelling, and ETL would be a plus!