About Astera Software
Based in Westlake Village, California, Astera Software is a profitable, fast-growing company specializing in the data management space. Our mission is to empower end-users with approachable, no-code data management solutions. Astera’s product line spans a range of data management solutions including no-code data warehousing, data integration, ETL/ELT, and analytics. Our customers include the biggest Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and government agencies around the world.
Although the company is based in California, the position can be remote.
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to drive pipeline
- Outbound List building and performing ICP (Ideal customer profile) Investigation.
- Lead Generation & Laying out Effective Outreach strategies through various platforms.
- Outbound outreach (emails & calls) targeting US prospects Individually personalized outreach (Account-Based Marketing).
- Prioritize leads and new contacts from target accounts to develop collaborative 1-to-1 account outbound marketing strategy:
- Leverage ABM (Account-Based Marketing) tools to prioritize contacts who have demonstrated an interest in Astera
- Key industry events
- Respond to and coordinate meetings or demos for in-bound enterprise requests
- Execute account nurture strategy to qualify accounts through calls, emails, and social media
- Collaborate with the marketing team for designing videos and other social networks campaigns to generate more traffic.
- Track all activities, and maintain and update the contacts information and status in Salesforce
- Develop email marketing programs that generate demand for our products and services
- Support the creation of our always-on email nurturing programs
- Drive our channel marketing strategy and performance
- Supporting our ABM strategy develop programs to support our cross-sell/upsell initiatives
- Utilize digital platforms such as LinkedIn, to generate targeted engagement
- Regularly work with our regional marketing teams to support regional marketing promotion activity, share content strategies, tactics.
- Support content and communication strategies, review content success from our global and regional campaigns.
- Working with our lead management team constantly evaluate our targeting to ensure optimum lead quality
- Working with our Analytics team to produce timely program reporting
- Provide training and onboarding to global and regional team members where appropriate
- Generate documentation and best practices
- Appointment booking and discovery calls led by VP sales
- Conversion tracking & KPI analytics, benchmark reporting to demonstrate ROI
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an outbound email marketing/marketing automation role, LinkedIn / Facebook campaign designing, outbound lead generation, and outreach, preferably in a software/tech environment.
- Hands-on expertise with email/SMS/Marketing Automation, lead nurturing and drip campaigns as well as platform management experience within a CRM
- Experience in using platforms like HubSpot, Dynamics, LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Facebook, Google ads, and Google Analytics.
- Must be able to demonstrate prospecting skills
- Experience using e-mail delivery tools
- Experience with email marketing platforms is highly desired
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- A creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills who understands the value of data when making decisions
- Experience selling/marketing data management and data warehousing tools preferred
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Strong phone selling skills