The IT End-User Support Analyst is responsible for providing Technical Support and incident resolution to end-users’ requests. The incumbent should be highly service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems, performing root cause analysis by troubleshooting and maximizing efficient use of computing resources. This may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the End User level.
What You’ll Do
- Installation, configuration, repair management of End User computer hardware, Peripheral and OS
- Display and keep current knowledge of hardware, software, networking, applications, and systems engineering.
- Perform network administrative functions for End Point Security such as Sophos and TrendMicro.
- Provide professional recommendation for efficient operations Interface with other teams for project and operational activities.
- Build up skills to perform Remote diagnosis and resolution of problems remote sites/clients.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business.
- Hands on experience on Cisco and Dell Managed switch series.
- Desktop and server related issues (Windows, Linux)
- Installation, Configuration of Linux, and Windows Server
- Maintain and upgrade existing IT infrastructure.
- Administrating domain, policies, and shared folder rights for users
- Vendor and inventory management
What You’ll Need
- Sound knowledge of IT Hardware Maintenance, Laptop repair Windows OS, Network Devices
- Sound knowledge of WDS, DHCP, DNS
- Good knowledge of Linux and SQL server’s database
- Advanced PC/Laptop/Server and other hardware knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure issues.
- Good knowledge of WDS, Backups, Antivirus & Office 365 management.
- Experience in managing and leading a team.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Must be energetic, motivated, and creative mind for project implementation and S
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with end users
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science
- 2+ years of an experience in End User IT support and IT procurement of an information technology function